Saturday May 3, 2014
55 John Street, Metro Hall, Room 308-309, Toronto
Session notes are available AgileOpen 2014 Agenda
The Toronto Agile Community is happy to announce the fifth Agile Open Toronto 2014 to be held at the Metro Hall in downtown Toronto. This is an open space event that provides an opportunity for all participants to share ideas and learn from each other. The conference is a safe place to engage the Agile community with current and diverse topics such as scaling Agile beyond the sandbox, solving complex problems using A3 thinking, building new features vs technical debt and automation test tools. These are a few of the many sessions held at last years event.
We invite you to bring your own questions and ideas. Interact with the community in a lively and engaging environment. Come, share, engage and learn.
By popular vote, this years theme is The Future of Agile
Why should I come?
- Meet new people and network with other Agile enthusiasts in the GTA
- Get a deeper understanding of Agile
- Engage in a healthy debate about how to be effective with Agile
- Share your experiences to help others, and get insights from the other participants
- Connect with the local Agile community including ScrumMasters, Coaches and Trainers
- Have fun!
How does Open Space work?
Open Space Technology is one way to enable all kinds of people to create inspired meetings and events. In Open Space meetings, participants create and manage their own agenda of parallel working sessions around a central theme of strategic importance.
The common result is a powerful, effective connecting and strengthening of what's already happening in the GTA Agile community. For more information about how Open Space works, go and have a look at AboutOpenSpace. You can also see photos and read about last years event.
Agenda for the day
- 09:00 AM Coffee & Registration
- 10:00 AM Introduction to OpenSpace and start the morning sessions
- 01:00 PM Lunch & Networking (included with registration)
- 02:00 PM Start of the afternoon sessions
- 05:00 PM Close of Conference
- 05:15 PM Optional session at local drinking establishment
May 3rd, 2014 09:00 AM through 05:00 PM
55 John Street
Toronto, ON M5V 3C6
Google Maps: http://goo.gl/maps/6W5fS
The registration fee is $25 and includes lunch.
Interested in sponsoring the event? Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org