It gives us great pleasure to ask whether you'd be interested in volunteering for this year's Toronto Agile & Software Conference.
Please review the listed roles for the day as well as the expectations from volunteers.
- Be at the conference for the entire day (7:30 - 5:00 PM)
- Attend committee stand up at 7:30 AM SHARP - This is where instructions will be given
- Be willing to provide support to ensure the success of the conference as the need arises
Attend to guests as they arrive, making sure that badges and lanyards are handed out at the start of the conference. Towards the end of the day, collect completed survey questionnaires and hand out drink stubs.
- Room liaison (bouncer)
Hand out session cards, surveys and any other material as people enter the room. Monitor room capacity and ensure that limits to room capacity are not exceeded. Collect survey answers as attendees leave the room.
- Speaker support
Provide logistic support to speakers and make sure that any A/V equipment or materials required for the presentation are set up and available to the speakers.
What you will get out of being a volunteer
- Free t-shirt
- Free meals
- Free registration to the conference
- Opportunity to interact with seasoned experts in the Toronto Agile Community
We appreciate any help you can provide and we hope to see you on November 10th for the Toronto Agile & Software Conference 2014.
If you're interested in helping out, please contact email@example.com