Saturday May 12th 2012
Have you ever wanted to create your very own conference filled with fascinating sessions focused on the topics that most interest you? Have you ever hoped to find a safe place to engage in a deep discussion with experts on a topic that you are just starting to learn? Have you ever wanted to wander a room sampling from a smorgasbord of tasty insights, juicy debates, and satisfying conclusions? You can do all these things at AgileOpen Toronto '12. Come. Share. Engage. Learn.
The Toronto Agile Community is happy to announce the third AgileOpen Toronto in the Metro Hall in downtown Toronto, an open space event for those interested in Agile Software Development. Open Space provides an opportunity for Agile practitioners to share ideas and learn from others.
We are open to all people interested in Agile Software development, such as Scrum, eXtremeProgramming (XP), Lean, Kanban, etc.
Why should I come?
- Meet new people and network with other Agile enthusiasts in the GTA
- Get a deeper understanding of Agile
- Engage in a healthy debate about how to be effective with Agile
- Share your experiences to help others, and get insights from the other participants
- Connect with the local Agile community including ScrumMasters, Coaches and Trainers
- Have fun!
How does Open Space work?
Open Space Technology is one way to enable all kinds of people to create inspired meetings and events. In Open Space meetings participants create and manage their own agenda of parallel working sessions around a central theme of strategic importance, in this case: Succeeding with Agile.
The common result is a powerful, effective connecting and strengthening of what's already happening in the GTA Agile community. For more information about how Open Space works, go and have a look at AboutOpenSpace. You can also see photos and read about previous years event.
Agenda for the day
- 9:30 AM Coffee & Registration
- 10:00 AM Introduction to OpenSpace and start the morning sessions (imporant that you are here for this)
- 1:00 PM Lunch & Networking (included with registration)
- 2:00 PM Start of the afternoon sessions
- 5:00 PM Close of Conference
- 5:15 PM Optional session at local drinking establishment
May 12th, 2012 9:30 AM through 5:00 PM
55, John Street
Toronto, ON M5V 3C6
The registration fee is $20 and includes lunch
To register visit: http://guestlistapp.com/events/98283
Space is limited so register early to ensure a spot!
Registered but can't make it on Saturday May 12? Don't worry - tickets are transferable!