The following page outlines the deliverable and deadlines for Gold sponsors of Agile Tour Toronto 2013.
- Large logo in vector graphics format (.eps, .ai, etc). To display on the conference website (with link back to your website).
Note: vector graphics is required for banners; regular image files will work for website.
Logo and description will be posted once payment is received.
Conference Booth Setup Logistics
- 10'x10' curtained booth on main conference floor area
- Supplemental electric power (15 AMP)
- Wifi connection
- One 6 foot table (30 inches deep), 2 chairs
Booth locations are as shown here:
Title Sponsor booth is marked as "Title". Title Sponsor also has use of the Casson Room.
Q: Where can I send material? Is there a holding charge?
Courier address to ship material to:
Toronto Agile Community (November 26th )
Attention: Guy Lacroix – Banquet Manager
Hilton Toronto Hotel
145 Richmond Street West
Toronto, Ontario M5H 2L2
Our understanding is that there are no holding charges. We are verifying this.
Q: What are my options for bringing in my booth the day of the conference? Where do I go?
There is a loading dock that has direct access to the conference level on the east side of the hotel. Access is via a laneway that runs south, off Richmond, just east of the hotel. Note that the lane then turns eastward and ends at York street.
Q: When can I set up my booth?
We expect all the booths to be constructed by 7:00am. You are welcome earlier than this since you may need to assemble your marketing displays.
The venue opens at 6am. We'll be in there setting up from around 7am with registration starting at 7:45am.
The drinks/reception is from 5:00pm to 6:00pm so you can do teardown after that.
Q: Can I bring material the Day before?
Yes! We have access to a small room - Fitzgerald on the day before the conference (Nov 25th). Just let us know in advance and we will notify security that someone from your company will be dropping stuff off.
Oct. 11th, 2013 Deadline
- Pre-conference email text (max. 500 characters)
- Post-conference email text (max. 500 characters)
Oct. 18th, 2013 Deadline
- Name of presenter for addressing the conference attendees during the opening ceremony - 40-seconds (OLOMP - Opening Less Than One Minute Presentation)